Classifieds:March 13, 2019
TWO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITIONS:
Salary Range: QEA Salary Schedule
Location/Assignment: Mt. View Elementary (18-19 school year) &
Ancient Lakes Elementary (19-20 school year)
Conditions of work: 200 days, 8 hours per day
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is a confidential person to the principal with a thorough knowledge of the schools purpose, function and practices. Performs a variety of general office services, student records, coordination of routine tasks, communication with parents, and other office duties.
• Monitor and track attendance of children as they come in to school as well as picked up by parents to see that they are released to the proper custodian.
• Main contact for the Absence Management System and staff.
• Prepare monthly counts and enrollment reports.
• Assist with first aid medical care to ill or injured students, assist with medication and keep logs working in collaboration with the School Nurse.
• Provide assistance to parents, staff and the community, both in person and by telephone; provide information, answer and/or troubleshoot situations.
• Prepare requisitions and monthly reports as necessary. Complete other computer input or downloading of data as requested.
• Assist with monitoring building budgets.
• Assist and coordinate calendars for meetings as needed.
• Arrange travel and transportation for school activities and events as necessary.
• Receive and account for monies for student programs along with keeping accurate ASB records as needed.
• Sort and distribute mail, post notices and memos, replenish office supplies and files.
• Prepare and compose documents using a computer, i.e. correspondence, newsletters, reports, calendars and minutes of meetings, using word processing programs, e-mail and databases for daily, monthly and end of year reporting.
• Participate in meetings and related professional growth activities, as assigned and appropriate.
• Operate office equipment including computers, copiers and fax machines.
• Perform related tasks consistent with the scope and responsibility of the position.
• Other duties as assigned by the Building Principal, Assistant Superintendent or Superintendent.
• Application Online at www.qsd.wednet.edu/
• Click on “Employment” and “Current Openings FastTrack”
• All applications must be submitted online through the Fast Track system. For questions regarding this position please contact Tiffany Viall 509-787-4548 . For questions regarding the FastTrack system, please contact Velma Flores.
• Timeline: Position closes March 18, 2018
• Note: Employment contingent upon successful clearance of a Washington State Patrol, FBI fingerprint criminal history background check, and School Board approval.
Immigration Reform and Control Act Requirement: The recommended applicant, if not a current regular employee, will be required to complete an INS I-9 form and must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Quincy School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Heavy Diesel Mechanic: Large diversified farm in Quincy, WA is seeking an experienced heavy equipment mechanic to join our professional maintenance team. Ability to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and diagnose to ensure safe and timely repairs. Diesel engine experience is a plus. Job is a full time, year-round commitment. We average 2500 +/- hours/year. Good driving record. Top pay DOE, health benefits and retirement package. Questions: 509-793-6975 Send resume to: 2968 Adams Road N, Quincy, WA 98848
WANT TO WORK AT THE GORGE? Come on site on April 5th 2-7pm or April 6th 8am-1pm to apply for any open position.Security, food service, cleaning, parking, and cashiers.Great option for Summer/Seasonal employment!
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & CLINIC NURSE: Applications to work in our Sage View Family Care Clinic and a local potato processing plant located in Quincy, WA, are being accepted. A rare opportunity for a smiling, customer service oriented RN to join our team of dedicated caring healthcare professionals. This position will work 3 days/week at the plant and Friday in the Clinic:
RN will work on-site at the plant overseeing their worker injury programs, worker assessments/testing, maintains occupational health services and wellness programs.
RN will work at the Sage View Family Care clinic with providers to maintain and improve support services, will provide technical assistance to physicians in the outpatient management and care of patients, triages patient telephone requests, calls in and electronically files pharmacy refills and performs child immunizations, and other injections as needed.
The combined nurse position is full-time, Tuesday through Friday; nurse work hours to be determined, no on-call, no weekends. Occupational Health and Clinic experience required. Bilingual highly preferred, English/Spanish; competitive nurse wages based on experience. Relocation assistance to Quincy is available. For more detailed information call Danielle Hodge, BSN/RN/Supervisor at 509.787.5121. Visit our web-site at www.quincyhospital.org to print an application. Deliver applications to the attention of the Human Resources Department. Application deadline will be Friday, March 15th. E.E.O
LOOKING FOR WORK
FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED APTS in Quincy. 2 or 3 bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms. Minutes from all data centers/ag processors. Flexible leases or first 2 weeks free with 1-yr lease! Call 425-773-0100 or email email@example.com
SECURE INDOOR RV STORAGE – Blue Skies Storage, $150 / month for a 12×48 foot stall, at 510 B St. NE. Call 787-5951.
NICE 3 & 4 BEDROOM APARTMENTS.
Parkview Apts., Third Ave. Apts., Birch Streets Apts. Preference given to agricultural workers. Stop by 500 E Street NE, or call 509-787-3393. rts
PARKVIEW & THIRD AVENUE APARTMENTS. Take advantage of our move-in specials before they end. Spacious 3&4 bedroom apartments with central heat for the cold winter months. Call 509-787-3393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUINCY MINI STORAGE rentals. Store your belongings clean and safe. Office at 117 B Street SE. Call 787-2303. rts
UNITS FOR RENT at Sunserra or Crescent Bar Condos. Available for 1 year or 8-month lease. Call for more information or to make an appointment 509-787-1496 or 509-787-1304.
FARM & RANCH
Quality mixed grain for all livestock. Hay and straw also available.
Grano mezclado de la calidad para todo el ganado. Heno y paja tambien disponibles.
Come and see us at 15445 Rd 3 SW
Call Jose 509-797-1011
WANTING TO RENT RILL, circle, wheel line irrigated land in Quincy area. Minimum two-year term. 509-760-4471.
Milbrandt Professional Building two private offices with large reception/secretarial area. $800 a month. Contact Janie at 670-9020.
21 D Street SW Quincy, WA
FOR SALE / FREE
Junior’s Towing LLC
2003 Mitsubishi Lic# AJZ3160
2000 TOYOTA LIC# NA
Auction 3/15/19 noon viewing 11:00am
PROMOTE YOUR REGIONAL EVENT statewide with a $325 classified listing or $1,575 for a display ad. Call this newspaper or 360-344-2938 for details.
A PLACE FOR MOM has helped over a million families find senior living. Our trusted, local advisors help find solutions to your unique needs at no cost to you. Call 855-415-4148.
DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY. Receive maximum value of write off for your taxes. Running or not! All conditions accepted. Free pickup. Call for details, 855-635-4229.
WASHINGTON DIVORCE-SEPARATION, $130. $175 with children. NO COURT APPEARANCES. Includes property, bills, custody, support. Complete preparation of documents. Legal Alternatives, 503-772-5295. www.paralegalalternatives.com