Classifieds: October 16, 2019
QUINCY SCHOOL DISTRICT- MULTI MEDIA TECH 1
Location/Assignment: TBD/District Office
Conditions of work: 8 hours per day, Salary Range: $18-$22
Supervisor: Technology Director
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director of Technology and Systems Administrator. Work with staff and students to build capacity to utilize technology and to support school and district events. Other duties as desired to support the Quincy School District.
• Learn and support new District-wide technology such as video wall, score board, reader board, sound systems, lighting controls, card readers, visitor systems and intercom systems.
• Learn software applications to control new technologies, develop training manuals and processes for current staff and students to utilize new technology
• Maintain, operate, and troubleshoot theater production equipment including mixing console, wireless microphones, video projector, etc.
• Serve as district technology liaison between staff, production personnel and outside groups using theater facilities, stadiums and gyms to coordinate necessary technical support for outside events.
• Ability to teach staff and students on new technology
• Assist in daily technology issues as directed by Technology Director and Systems Administrator.
• Other duties as directed by Technology Director and Systems Administrator.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior job related experience in technology support preferred
• Possess a current Washington State driver’s license
• Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift and carry equipment
• Self-Motivated and independent learner
• Knowledge and use of computer operating systems and concepts for Windows, Chrome, IOS and Android operating systems
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work with limited supervision, prioritize workflow, resolve problems and anticipate tasks as needed while maintaining communication with other staff, Systems Administrator and Technology Director
• Comfortable working in noisy, crowded areas particular to school environments
• Ability to effectively communicate and work with wide variety of people processing various levels of technical expertise
• Job will require working at times or days other than the scheduled work day
• Attendance and punctuality are important in this position.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands:
• Ability to regularly walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push, and pull.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Application Online at www.qsd.wednet.edu/
• Click on “Employment” and “Current Openings FastTrack”
• All applications must be submitted online through the Fast Track system. For questions regarding this position please contact Chris Molitor 509-787-4571. For questions regarding the FastTrack system, please contact Velma Flores 509-787-4571.
• For specific timeline please visit FastTrack at www.qsd.wednet.edu >employment tab.
• Note: Employment contingent upon successful clearance of a Washington State Patrol, FBI fingerprint criminal history background check, and School Board approval.
Immigration Reform and Control Act Requirement: The recommended applicant, if not a current regular employee, will be required to complete an INS I-9 form and must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Disclosure Statement and Record Check: Pursuant to Chapter 486, Washington Laws of 1987, the recommended applicant, if not a current regular employee, will be required to complete a disclosure form indicating whether he or she has been convicted of crimes against persons listed in the law. In addition, a background check, based on fingerprints, will be requested from the Washington State Patrol & FBI. Employment is conditional based upon completion of the record check. The Quincy School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance may be directed to the district’s Title IX/RCW 28A.640 Officer and Civil Rights Coordinator- John Boyd and Section 504/ADA Coordinator Victoria Hodge.
Quincy School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Quincy School District, 119 J Street SW, Quincy, WA 98848. (509) 787-4571.
Part-time Prep / Fry cook on Fridays. Bring resume or apply in person to the Quincy Moose Lodge. 109 E St SE, Quincy. (509)787-2650
Knights Inn: Full-Time Night Shift and Swing Shift (3 to 11 p.m.) Receptionist. Pick up an application at the front desk
or call (509)797-7001
Friday 10 to 4 p.m.
Sat 9 to 3 p.m.
Furniture, dishes, tools, etc.
187 E Montmorency Blvd, George.
Three Family Yard Sale
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to ?
Adults clothing & children, dishes, blankets, and possibly tamales. So much more!
512 R St SW, Quincy
10/18/19 viewing at 11am
Auction at noon
1) 2002 Jeep Liberty lic#aza3732
2)1999 Chevy cavalier lic#blv7457
501 A St NE, Quincy,
Brand new house in private neighborhood near Crescent Bar! 1000 sq ft 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, attached garage/or 2nd bedroom. Garage has heat/AC and a murphy bed. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Fully furnished, open concept. In quiet neighborhood with access to a private beach area. Housekeeper once a month. Length of term negotiable. W/S/E/G/Internet/Dish all provided. $1800/month Call/Text: (509)398-0790
FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED APTS at Quincy Executive Apartments. 2 or 3 bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms. Quiet street minutes from all data centers/ag processors. Flexible rental terms available. WiFi and W/S/G included! View photos on FaceBook: Quincy Executive Apartments. Call 425-773-0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURE INDOOR RV STORAGE – Blue Skies Storage, $150 / month for a 12×48 foot stall, at 510 B St. NE. Call 787-5951. 12/7rts
NICE 3 & 4 BEDROOM APARTMENTS.
Parkview Apts., Third Ave. Apts., Birch Streets Apts. Preference given to agricultural workers. Stop by 500 E Street NE, or call 509-787-3393. rts
PARKVIEW & THIRD AVENUE APARTMENTS. Take advantage of our move-in specials before they end. Spacious 3&4 bedroom apartments with central heat for the cold winter months. Call 509-787-3393 or email email@example.com.
FARM & RANCH
WANTING TO RENT RILL, circle, wheel line irrigated land in Quincy area. Minimum two-year term. 509-760-4471.
Need Shade? Up to 50% off trees! 25% off roses; perennials; grasses! Quantity discounts, arborvitae, new crop; houseplants; succulents; cacti! Winterize roses! Mulch available!
Edwards Nursery (509)765-6367
Sprinkler System Blowouts
$50 (first 6 zones). Includes turn-on service in spring.
Call Rising Sun Industries 509.669.3020
PROMOTE YOUR REGIONAL EVENT statewide with a $325 classified listing or $1,575 for a display ad. Call this newspaper or 360-344-2938 for details.
ATTENTION!! Internet’s booming. Now’s your time! New phone app for shopping & cash back. Some franchises make people rich. Get a territory today! Call 844-628-0000.
A PLACE FOR MOM has helped over a million families find senior living. Our trusted, local advisors help find solutions to your unique needs at no cost to you. Call 855-415-4148.
ATTENTION: OXYGEN USERS. Gain freedom with a Portable Oxygen Concentrator! No more heavy tanks and refills! Guaranteed lowest prices. Call the Oxygen Concentrator store: 844-495-7230.
DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY. Receive maximum value of write off for your taxes. Running or not! All conditions accepted. Free pickup. Call for details, 855-635-4229.