How to get copies of the Post-Register
The Quincy Valley Post-Register is a weekly newspaper distributed free in Quincy Valley, in Washington state.
To have copies mailed to your address, in town or outside of the area, the charges are:
|Grant County resident||$35|
|Subscribers in Washington state, outside Grant County||$39|
|Snowbird rate (6 months in state, 6 months out of state, non-city resident)||$42|
|Partial snowbird rate (6 months out of state, city resident)||$22|
|Outside Washington state||$42|
|College student (9 month subscription) in Washington||$30|
|College student (9 month subscription) outside Washington||$32|
Call 509-663-5161 to start mail delivery.
A representative at the Wenatchee World will assist you.
Where to find a copy locally
Some of the locations in Quincy:
- The Quincy Post Office, 20 C St. SW
- Akins Harvest Foods, 106 F St. SW
- Quincy Market, 807 2nd Ave. SW
- Quincy Deli Mart, 306 F St. SW
- A-1 Shortstop, 710 10th Ave. SW
- Shortstop, F Street and 3rd Avenue
- Sunset Food Mart, 308 F St. SE
- Washington Tractor, 731 F St. SE
- The Post-Register Office, 305 Central Ave. S
- Colonial Market, 207 W Montmorency Blvd.
- Shree’s Travel Plaza, 404 Frontage Road
- Beer, Wine & More, 226 Royal Anne Ave.
In Sunland (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
- Sunland Estates store, 830 River Drive SW
In Crescent Bar:
- Sunserra Clubhouse, 23572 Sunserra Loop NW, to the left of the Sunfire Grill entrance