Veterans name winners, post students’ artwork
For the third year in a row, local veterans have sponsored an art activity for local students and recently named the winners.
Local veterans asked students in kindergarten through 12th grade to create artwork for the Veterans Recognition Wall in Quincy. The winners were awarded $50 each from the local wall fund, and their artwork is on display at the Veterans Memorial.
Mark Owens, a local veteran, supplied the names and grades of the award winners.
• Ammaya Garcia, kindergarten
• Clint O’Shea, kindergarten
• Aubrielle Manning, first grade
• Grace Cuevas, first grade
• Lila Townsend, second grade
• Clinton Tuttle, third grade
• Elizabella Perez, fourth grade
• Melody Lopez, fourth grade
• Hayden Linscott, fifth grade
• Tabor Schaapman, sixth grade
• Jaxon Ferguson, sixth grade
• Emilee Linscott, sixth grade
• Allie Manly, seventh grade
By Dave Burgess, firstname.lastname@example.org